R13...
Honorary Master
Idiot drivers who either drive with their lights completely off or only park lights in heavy mist
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Fook yeah!cigarette smoke
Also not a fan of that smell cars get when owners smoke in them.cigarette smoke
I feel like throwing a Molotov cocktail back through their windows..! Idiots!People that throw trash out of their car windows. Sis man, get rid of it when you get home.![]()
Which is scared cause of your profession, you could probably do a lot
I feel like throwing a Molotov cocktail back through their windows..! Idiots!
People that are "fans" of a sport, but only posts to complain about referee decisions or about the coaching staff.
Or the fact that Lewis wins all the time![]()
not this year.
People that throw trash out of their car windows. Sis man, get rid of it when you get home.![]()
Oh. The only thing I watched so far this year was Alonso's accident. There's been too much cycling and cricket on for me to get around to the Merc parade.
People that are "fans" of a sport, but only posts to complain about referee decisions or about the coaching staff.
Drivers eating and drinking and then dumping the empty wrappers, containers or even tissues out the window. See it all the time.Who even has trash in their car? I have a strict no eating or drinking in the car rule, so there's no trash.