Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people from blocked / or unknown numbers phone me and start off with "Hello, how are you".

Jesus, learn some phone manners, introduce yourself when calling.
Stuff introductions, do these people really care how you are?
Fundamental error in cold calling is asking people if they're ok?
 
Stuff introductions, do these people really care how you are?
Fundamental error in cold calling is asking people if they're ok?

When you call someone you introduce yourself, by stating who you are, and where you are calling from.

Don't ****ing ask me how I am doing and trying to engage in social chat before I know who the **** you are
 
That bloody annoying Burger King ad on 5FM. I get homicidal tendencies when I hear it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X