Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bloody annoying Burger King ad on 5FM. I get homicidal tendencies when I hear it!
You listen to 5fm

:wtf:

When radio announcers hint at something interesting and then say details after the commercial break.

And then its a good few minutes before they actually talk about it.
 
You listen to 5fm

:wtf:

When radio announcers hint at something interesting and then say details after the commercial break.

And then its a good few minutes before they actually talk about it.
Miles ahead of Algoa FM or anything else we get down here in the EC :(
 
TuneIn Radio lets you listen to any radio station you want. These days I mostly listen to BBC stations.

I wish! My hifi is a dumb little unit - it only plays CD's, radio and USB :)

But it's set to go off at 7AM when I wake up so if I miss my alarm the annoying sound of a 5FM advert has me up soon enough :)
 
Hotels without actual soap. Soap dispenser in shower wtf

And no decaf coffee or herbal tea (or anything else that won't keep me awake) . Sigh...need to start travelling with rooibos
 
These ... past irritating. Corner in the gym at the lockers, ends in a u shape with a bench in the middle. Not crowded, but there really isn't place for more to come between. There are other lockers outside this area. Gentleman comes though, right through everyone, there's hardly any space. What the f is it with these people?
 
Why the **** can't South African drivers learn to respect stop signs. The idiot simply speeds through the intersection without a care for all the other cars at a 4 way stop.
 
That fkin internet filter on my UK SIM card. When did that become a thing?


Guess I either need a VPN or find a way to bounce it off my home conection
 
You'll have to wait until you can get to one of their shops, you can also get the adult block removed by producing ID in store.
Thats retarded. Also...don't think I've ever seen a 3 shop.

Whatever...i'll either VPN it or roam on a foreign SIM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X