Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Married woman, when they're not wearing their rings. I'm single, and regularly run into one of them. GRRRR
 
Married woman, when they're not wearing their rings. I'm single, and regularly run into one of them. GRRRR

My man, let me tell you something. I know a few who wear rings on that finger that are not even in a relationship. You just can't tell.
 
Married woman, when they're not wearing their rings. I'm single, and regularly run into one of them. GRRRR

My man, let me tell you something. I know a few who wear rings on that finger that are not even in a relationship. You just can't tell.

I wear mine on my right ring finger, but that's my culture. My wife wears her's on her left ring finger.
 
I wear mine on my right ring finger, but that's my culture. My wife wears her's on her left ring finger.

You must be European, I know the Dutch use right finger. Yeah I check both ring fingers. Nothing on the latest cutie I walked into.
 
Married woman, when they're not wearing their rings. I'm single, and regularly run into one of them. GRRRR

Maybe they do it on purpose to tell you they are technically married but not emotionally committed. The reason you should especially run far away. :)
 
people that do not reformat communal flash drives, when they are done with it .... seriously, do not want to know what the size of your pecker is.

Communal flash drives? When did this become a thing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X