Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who think that vandalism for humour is acceptable. Like the complete tosspot that thought that removing the L from the back of my Polo would be amusing. :mad: :mad:

View attachment 368643

This reminds me of my school days when some rival school would come our school to play sports and some children thought it funny to remove the double dots above the "e" on there school bus.

Turning the bus from the " Hoërskool X, Y and Z." to "Hoerskool X, Y and Z"
 
when im the only fsuckn person at home who switches off lights in rooms where no one is sitting in :mad:
 
Freaking stitches at the joint of my finger, I cut my finger and now I've got to actually have my finger pointing out the whole time. Wouldn't be so bad until you realise how much you use your index finger and how much you end up bashing it.
 
Freaking stitches at the joint of my finger, I cut my finger and now I've got to actually have my finger pointing out the whole time. Wouldn't be so bad until you realise how much you use your index finger and how much you end up bashing it.

Try using your other hand to choke the chicken.
 
When you check in 2 hours early, ask for emergency exit window or window and the cow books you in the aisle...


EDIT: in the only f-ing row on the whole plane with 3 people
 
Last edited:
When you check in 2 hours early, ask for emergency exit window or window and the cow books you in the aisle...
I swear people do this just because they can. I mean, you have a small request, why can't they fulfill even that?

Why give you the freedom of choice if they're going to plonk you down where they see fit anyhow?
 
Car dealerships, workshops, mechanics etc. who put stickers on your car.
****ing really?
I'm paying you to service my car, you're not paying me to advertise your company.
 
When you buy a PC and the builder (I was too lazy to do it myself, and in a wheelchair at the time)...

And now 2 years later having to take it apart to clean it out and get rid of the dust bunnies....

They tied absolutely every single cable down with cable ties in such a way that you cannot release the cable ties. Had to take a sharp knife to cut them, could not fit a tiny blade between cables and cable tie. Almost cut a few of the cables....
 
Car dealerships, workshops, mechanics etc. who put stickers on your car.
****ing really?
I'm paying you to service my car, you're not paying me to advertise your company.

+1000, if they do that I tell them I want a rate per kilometer travelled as fees for their advertising. It gets removed pretty quick after that:twisted:
 
When you buy a PC and the builder (I was too lazy to do it myself, and in a wheelchair at the time)...

And now 2 years later having to take it apart to clean it out and get rid of the dust bunnies....

They tied absolutely every single cable down with cable ties in such a way that you cannot release the cable ties. Had to take a sharp knife to cut them, could not fit a tiny blade between cables and cable tie. Almost cut a few of the cables....
Cutting plier at the cable tie connection. Never use a blade.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X