Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously missed the joke... Not going to bother explaining, I will say that quoting a post oftens means I am either referring to or replying to that person's comment.

Sorry, but driving 150kms ...45 minutes interview...wasting my time isn't too much of a joke at this stage.
 
When people hand me their storage device and asks for series, movies, music, etc.
 
"The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search"

Seriously it's 2016, why do we have to put up with this schit when searching a forum? (Yes I know about site:mybroadband.co.za google search flag)
 
Last edited:
People who can't take a turn with their car and cut the corner missing you with millimeters
 
If you were on the pavement they would struggle to get within millimetres unless they smash a wheel rim on the kerb...

I'm in my car standing at a stop at a T junction, can turn right or left. Traffic coming from left hand turn right , cut the corner and come very close to hitting my car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X