Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have to repeat themselves 20 times before saying goodbye or getting off the phone.
Just bloody say goodbye and hang up! :mad:
 
Companies that give you the third degree before they can give you a price and availability on a R20 part.

"What's your name? What's your phone number? What's your address? What's your email address? What's your pants size? What's your maternal grandmother's maiden name?"

This usually leads to, "**** this, I'll order it from Amazon", so if you want an opportunity to quote for my business, best you give me the price and be done with.
 
Similar to Drunkard # 1's post.
Leaving your details with a ccompany and then they never return the call or e-mail. :(
 
Cars that don't give way to motorbikes in the fast lane.
 
How can an IT professional not type properly?

I don't mean PA level formal typing. Just moderate speed and proficiency with all fingers and without needing to look down St the keyboard.

Instead of two forefinger and one character per second if even so much, while making endless mistakes.

I don't care how brilliant you are, I would employ someone else who can do basic daily tasks in a third of the time.
 
How can an IT professional not type properly?

I don't mean PA level formal typing. Just moderate speed and proficiency with all fingers and without needing to look down St the keyboard.

Instead of two forefinger and one character per second if even so much, while making endless mistakes.

I don't care how brilliant you are, I would employ someone else who can do basic daily tasks in a third of the time.
And the gymbros that feel the need to moer every key they press on the laptop...

Very tempted to tell them they type like a neanderthaler...
 
Missing adapter plugs. I swear I have a thousand of them, but when I need to plug in my hairdryer, charger, blender, there is not one to be found anywhere in the house. I swear they move around on their own. :mad:
 
people that get all high and mighty about marijuana smokers breaking the law
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X