biometrics
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2003
- Messages
- 71,856
- Reaction score
- 2,239
people that get all high and mighty about marijuana smokers breaking the law
Yeah but smoking weed is rape.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
people that get all high and mighty about marijuana smokers breaking the law
Yeah but smoking weed is rape.
They elope with single socks to Sock Land in our home tooMissing adapter plugs. I swear I have a thousand of them, but when I need to plug in my hairdryer, charger, blender, there is not one to be found anywhere in the house. I swear they move around on their own.![]()
I just don't understand where they go to. Everyone at home has a couple of their own, and yet I hear,"Have you seen the adapter from my room?". The ones from my room go missing too. One of them hasn't been seen since it took off. I wonder if there's an adapter fairy...Missing adapter plugs. I swear I have a thousand of them, but when I need to plug in my hairdryer, charger, blender, there is not one to be found anywhere in the house. I swear they move around on their own.![]()
Cars that don't have working brake lights
R95 for a cooked free range chicken at Woolies now :wtf:
Having a interview 1 hour away and not having a car.
Having an interview. Only to be told the position was filled internally. FU**ng cNUTS
Having an interview scheduled and then the candidate doesn't pitch.
With your can do attitude why would they not hire you?![]()
And why would someone not pitch for your interviewLOL I will...