Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing adapter plugs. I swear I have a thousand of them, but when I need to plug in my hairdryer, charger, blender, there is not one to be found anywhere in the house. I swear they move around on their own. :mad:
They elope with single socks to Sock Land in our home too :(
 
Missing adapter plugs. I swear I have a thousand of them, but when I need to plug in my hairdryer, charger, blender, there is not one to be found anywhere in the house. I swear they move around on their own. :mad:
I just don't understand where they go to. Everyone at home has a couple of their own, and yet I hear,"Have you seen the adapter from my room?". The ones from my room go missing too. One of them hasn't been seen since it took off. I wonder if there's an adapter fairy...
 
The non-stop drilling that's been going on in our office's basement since early morning... When will it stop!
 
Sent a client a notice that something will be viewable to them by 13:00 today.

12:55 I get a mail saying I should please let her know when it's ready.

NO. Learn to read, dammit.
 
Having an interview. Only to be told the position was filled internally. FU**ng cNUTS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X