Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I make sure to pack my laptop charger in the morning, and once at the office, discover that I packed it in the wrong bag.

So driving back home to get it right now.

Ouch. When I forget to pack my mouse and have to use the track pad. Cause a mouse is not worth the kms.
 
How long van it take to film a 30 second commercial?! We're on day 2 now. Tomorrow morning I want my weekly breakfast at Spur so this lot need to be gone.

IMG_20170525_120439934.jpg
IMG_20170525_120503859.jpg
 
Look at all those racist, advantaged and intimidating white people at SPUR. Sis.
 
Have you tried breakfast elsewhere?

Yeah, I tried all the places here, Millhaus is not that great and "The Daily" makes this epic breakfast burger but considering you can get the Unreal breakfast with bottomless coffee for R29 you can't beat Spur. Add to that our regular waitress who knows our order and she is cool with our questionable sense of humour.
 
Add to that our regular waitress who knows our order and she is cool with our questionable sense of humour.

This kind of bugs me. As soon as someone starts noticing I'm a regular I figure it's time to stay away. Don't want them to be too familiar with me.
 
Yeah, I tried all the places here, Millhaus is not that great and "The Daily" makes this epic breakfast burger but considering you can get the Unreal breakfast with bottomless coffee for R29 you can't beat Spur. Add to that our regular waitress who knows our order and she is cool with our questionable sense of humour.

It's R35 now for the breakfast alone. Coffee adds on to that.
 
When people are so did that even when you hint to them in an obvious manner they still don't get it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X