Rouxenator
Dank meme lord
All of a sudden the level of the code is elevated to mad genius level.
Linq statements that were suggested by ReSharper. Why oh why did I think that was a good idea back in 2013...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
All of a sudden the level of the code is elevated to mad genius level.
Linq statements that were suggested by ReSharper. Why oh why did I think that was a good idea back in 2013...
Thank goodness I only have one pillow. Actually bought new ones from Takealot and have not taken them home yet. My desk regularly gets "pillowed".
Planning to sleep on the job ?I know 5 is excessive but I cuddle one - so I really shouldn't count that one. So really only 4
The only pillow I need
Right now I'm planning to drink on the job. Every damn day I start with the simple goal of not doing a single thing for the whole day but then it turns into a s..t storm, which I don't mind, but jissie... one day.
Tuesday we had no water from nine in the morning till eight at night. Last night our power went out at about ten and we have no idea when it will be coming back on. Loving ekhuruleni municipal services right now.