Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pillows. I have 5 of them and they need to be in a particular position when I sleep. Every morning the lady who makes my bed rearranges them. Puts them in a different order. This has been going on for years now. I have told her that she doesn't have to - but she insists. So every night, before I can get into bed, I need to rearrange my pillows.
 
Thank goodness I only have one pillow. Actually bought new ones from Takealot and have not taken them home yet. My desk regularly gets "pillowed".
IMG_20170517_071347736.jpg
 
Thank goodness I only have one pillow. Actually bought new ones from Takealot and have not taken them home yet. My desk regularly gets "pillowed".

Planning to sleep on the job ? ;) I know 5 is excessive but I cuddle one - so I really shouldn't count that one. So really only 4
 
Planning to sleep on the job ? ;) I know 5 is excessive but I cuddle one - so I really shouldn't count that one. So really only 4

Right now I'm planning to drink on the job. Every damn day I start with the simple goal of not doing a single thing for the whole day but then it turns into a s..t storm, which I don't mind, but jissie... one day.
 
The only pillow I need

Bwahahahahaha awesome - Imagine I took something like that to CT next time I went :crylaugh:

Right now I'm planning to drink on the job. Every damn day I start with the simple goal of not doing a single thing for the whole day but then it turns into a s..t storm, which I don't mind, but jissie... one day.

I have the same problem. And the worst problems come in at 4:30pm or just before I have to do something urgent.
 
I have the same problem. And the worst problems come in at 4:30pm or just before I have to do something urgent.
That's why I work from 7am to 4pm, give me some morning time to do the things that matter.

They are still making the ad next door, still not eating Spur food.
IMG_20170524_120241288.jpg
 

Uhmm that's a nice pillow...
Drivers at 5.30 in the morning, I know by law you're not obligated to be in the left lane on normal two lane roads, I know this. But it's common courtesy if you're doing 40km/h with your big L on the back and everyone else is going passed you on the left, if you're turning a few meters up the road that's fine. But for a few km, if you're having people consistently pass you, perhaps you need to move over.
 
User informing you "the system is down".


Turns out said user forgot her password. The amount of facepalms needed, exceeds the legal limit.
 
Tuesday we had no water from nine in the morning till eight at night. Last night our power went out at about ten and we have no idea when it will be coming back on. Loving ekhuruleni municipal services right now.
 
Tuesday we had no water from nine in the morning till eight at night. Last night our power went out at about ten and we have no idea when it will be coming back on. Loving ekhuruleni municipal services right now.

Sympathies :(
 
When I make sure to pack my laptop charger in the morning, and once at the office, discover that I packed it in the wrong bag.

So driving back home to get it right now.
 
Dealing with event organisers who couldn't organise their way out of a paper bag.

Seriously, does one become an event organiser because nobody else will hire you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X