Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that's never been an issue in my experience. Upgrading though, always a hassle. Last time I waited a month, and this time it seems to go that same direction again :/
Interesting. Upgrading is usually very simple and happens automatically, you just need to choose new phone, and up the package if necessary. Can even do it online.
 
So I read parts of the "Escape Goat" thread and now that phrase seems perfectly fine and I've got no idea what the actual phrase should be.
And I'm pretty sure I'm going to repeat it going forward. Aaarg!
What is it supposed to be?
 
So I read parts of the "Escape Goat" thread and now that phrase seems perfectly fine and I've got no idea what the actual phrase should be.
And I'm pretty sure I'm going to repeat it going forward. Aaarg!
What is it supposed to be?

Scapegoat?
 
Interesting. Upgrading is usually very simple and happens automatically, you just need to choose new phone, and up the package if necessary. Can even do it online.

Not with MTN. You do everything online and then you get the message "someone from MTN will contact you within 48 hours!". Well, it's been 120 hours so far - and nothing. Complaining on their Twitter doesn't work, using their contact form to let them know they didn't contact you doesn't work, I dunno. Bloody pathetic.
 
Not with MTN. You do everything online and then you get the message "someone from MTN will contact you within 48 hours!". Well, it's been 120 hours so far - and nothing. Complaining on their Twitter doesn't work, using their contact form to let them know they didn't contact you doesn't work, I dunno. Bloody pathetic.
MTN takes a very long time to respond. The best is to walk into those yellow shops of them. USUALLY must faster then. I had an issue that had to resolved, honestly I give it 2months to be solved, otherwise yellow store it is if it's urgent.
 
That a software suit we paid millions for over a 3 year period is being outperformed in various ways by a freeware alternative
 
Htf is it that people cannot cook? It's not fscking rocket science. When I see a piece of meat turned into something tougher than a tyre I get pissed off. Even a 'tough' piece of meat you can turn into something good but then you get people that will take a really good piece of meat and turn it into a grey tough pos where I'd rather eat the soles off my shoes.
 
Htf is it that people cannot cook? It's not fscking rocket science. When I see a piece of meat turned into something tougher than a tyre I get pissed off. Even a 'tough' piece of meat you can turn into something good but then you get people that will take a really good piece of meat and turn it into a grey tough pos where I'd rather eat the soles off my shoes.

Because nobody is the same? We all have different strengths and weaknesses. It's a bit rich to assume somebody can do something just because it's easy to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X