faniebraai
RIP
Women's dating profiles that say ''I like adventures''. What does that even mean?
role playing
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Women's dating profiles that say ''I like adventures''. What does that even mean?
Bondage role play.role playing
DoggystyleWomen's dating profiles that say ''I like adventures''. What does that even mean?
Women's dating profiles that say ''I like adventures''. What does that even mean?
She is easily bored and doesn't know how to entertain herself. So you will do all the entertainment (and provide money for it), so she can have fun aka "adventures" on your cost...
Pics or you don't exist.
Darn! There goes that image I had of youAs in I'm f**king hot because of this weather.

Well if your talk like you type...
![]()
Oh, one more thing: People that say you're terrible at X, Y, Z and don't help any way.
![]()
/what is he talking about...
Did you say something? /looks upwards
Or did you? /looks sideways
Me? Neither me. /shrugs
--------
People who treat word "internet" as something ethereal, followed by blank stare/smile.
Well if your talk like you type...
![]()