OGroteKoning
Honorary Master
Is she the smelly one?This woman in the office that just talks and talks and talks and runs and talks and talks and talks ALL ****ING DAY LONG!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Is she the smelly one?This woman in the office that just talks and talks and talks and runs and talks and talks and talks ALL ****ING DAY LONG!
Is she the smelly one?
Yuk!No, but her haircut makes her look like the bad guy from the 5th Element :/
Racism and black people.
Non-smokers that constantly whine about smokers.
Can I please get the pantone color range of skin colors that irritate you. For like, research and stuffRacism and black people.
Morning sickness that won't go away.
Hormones.![]()
This.Women that don't use contraception![]()
Hahaha! Yeah, yeah, I wasn't expecting this time around to be such a biyatch!Women that don't use contraception![]()

Being this hot.
Women's dating profiles that say ''I like adventures''. What does that even mean?