MickeyD
RIP
Reminder: play the ball, not the person.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Reminder: play the ball, not the person.
In this case, the person is the ball......he's fscking irritatingReminder: play the ball, not the person.
Mixed. Primarily prepaid but the more senior guys get monthly allowance loaded on the system. Fixed amount use it or lose it style.So it is linked to their salary system and usage (food, etc.) is deducted from the CTC before the monthly payroll run?
I hate you. Vokoff.I hate the ball
I hate the person
Thread is about things that irritate you... Word your things properly!In this case, the person is the ball......he's fscking irritating
Reminder: play the ball, not the person.
Mixed. Primarily prepaid but the more senior guys get monthly allowance loaded on the system. Fixed amount use it or lose it style.
I hate the ball
I hate the person
In this case, the person is the ball......he's fscking irritating
Assuming this is directed at me - I take it as a compliment. How many more tags will you chaps employ?
Latter was mine... But we could let it accumulate it until tax year end.
Who says splinter is a men?trigger happy, over sensitive forum members irritate the cr@p out of me.
They remind me of the tattletale in front of the class with his fscking hand up all the time...."sir sir....Tommy called me a po35"
How do these papgatte stand up straight in the world and be men?
let's assume you meant "man"....and let's assume I meant the word to be a metaphor for "strong individual"Who says splinter is a men?
so you are a troll?
Trolls irritate me.
Who says splinter is a men?
emphasis on "might"I can quite categorically say I am not a "men". I might be a man though.
I can quite categorically say I am not a "men". I might be a man though.
I can quite categorically say I am not a "men". I might be a man though.
emphasis on "might"![]()
So the jury's still out?![]()