satanboy
Psychonaut seven
Vegetarians
old people
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Vegetarians
Vegetarians
Vegetarians
Vegetarians
Macdonalds?
your tone
Not what I was referring to. There are establishments other than multi-national fast food joints that you buy lunch from.
white old people with trollies
I thought you were gone? Sticking around just to up your post count is a bit....sad?
Corner cafe?
splinters under my finger nail
You only have one finger nail?
NopeWhere I work. One of the largest corporations in SA - with shops inside the building. Hence me referring to the lunch time rush.
/careswhite old people with trollies
Then get them to issue vouchers as a salary sacrifice perk and save on tax at the same time.NopeWhere I work. One of the largest corporations in SA - with shops inside the building. Hence me referring to the lunch time rush.
Not sure I'm following regarding the limit?You got a card with a big enough limit for a swift payment? What exactly were you trying to pay?
So suggest a cash only queue. Or does this 'one of the largest corps in the country' only have one till?
not tax deductible...Or what about staff cards with contactless tech, and get nfc readers
Not sure I'm following regarding the limit?
Was trying to pay rental on an overseas place.