South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
as much as you have one brain cell
So suggest a cash only queue. Or does this 'one of the largest corps in the country' only have one till?
as much as you have one brain cell
He either works at Sanlam or Old Mutual
Tits irritate me
No man, read what I said.
Ouch. I will need therapy to recover from this wicked retort...
No man, read what I said.
More irritation! I love it - although you do not seem to have gone away due to said irritation like you said you would earlier?![]()
If the staff cards are used primarily for security then it should be deductable. One of my employers canteen is set up like that.not tax deductible...
If the staff cards are used primarily for security then it should be deductable. One of my employers canteen is set up like that.
Hello splinter. I'll be seeing you around. I like sensitive sorts.
and you report me to the MAN...what a man
Hello splinter. I'll be seeing you around. I like sensitive sorts.
Nick, satanboy... Don't mess with master splinter, he might put his turtles on you
In anticipation, I wait.
yellow?
Na ah. You think because you an old boy on this forum you can swear at other people and get away with it. I'm bringing it down to a level where you have to use your intellect to get somewhere in a debate. Obviously a new/excruciating experience for you.