Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Now I know. Now I know. I thought I was god-like before I got hammered
My dad installed simple earthing at their place years ago, and lightning seemed to miss all sensitive electronics besides the darn alarm system every time.
 
My dad installed simple earthing at their place years ago, and lightning seemed to miss all sensitive electronics besides the darn alarm system every time.

Heard about this. An electrician mentioned that he earthed the house. What I know about electrics at the best of times is dangerous, but sounds like this might be a consideration.
 
Heard about this. An electrician mentioned that he earthed the house. What I know about electrics at the best of times is dangerous, but sounds like this might be a consideration.
Every damn house is earthed thats why lighting strikes it.

You need to earth something else... taller in your vicinity. Like a conductor rod or flagpole, etc.
 
Drivers who doesn't treat traffic lights as a four way stop when the power is out.
 
The ANC flogging their dead Apartheid horse. This pisses me of to no end. They just sound retarded everytime they blame it for their short comings.
 
People that surge into a lift without letting the other people get out first. Ongeskik! I was almost squashed to death this morning.
Had someone run in then stand there pushing the close doors button trying to stop me and my family from getting in.
I ended up "accidently" smacking into him with my trolley when I got in (I had to run to get to it in time) then I held the door open button for people that were about 50 meters from the lift. When it was his turn to get out I delayed him getting past my trolley "accidently" till the doors closed.
 
When you feel like a glass of cold drink only to discover that some Herculean bastard has tightened the bottle.
 
When you feel like a glass of cold drink only to discover that some Herculean bastard has tightened the bottle.

Haha - At my house we think of it like King Arthur and the sword in the stone. Only the true king could pull out the sword. In the same way only if you deserve some cooldrink can you open the bottle.
 
That the areas allocated for parking your shopping trolley are almost invariably sloped back towards you so you never get the thing to stay put, it just runs back towards you, hence the mess of trolleys one often sees. Can't they just realize this and make it level or slightly to the front.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X