Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of things that irritate me.

Most of them would be politically incorrect if I were to point them out.

But it would still be the truth.
 
People that hire gardeners on weekends. I like to sleep in, go cut the grass some other day.
 
Don't mind that but when they start with the lawn mower and those bloody leaf blowers at 7a.m. I want to blast them with slipknot at midnight.
 
Cars and motorcycles with no working silencers or mufflers.

My classroom is next to a busy street. Every couple of minutes some idiot with a scrambler or unmaintained vehicle rumbles by and I have to stop my monologue ... and then most of the impressionable youth of the Cape revel in this stimuli and fantasize to one day participate in some ricing activity (to use an American term).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Children in classes that will NOT keep quiet while a teacher is teaching.

This year I expect to lose my job because of my expected reaction to this.

I'm still building up mental energy to start a thread about this.

To give you a pre-taste ... when a teacher in my school walks into a grade 7 class and calls for silence so that he/she an start the lesson ... the kids start talking about the fact that the teacher is wanting to start a lesson.
kids like that get a good kick in my class.
 
Those disprin melts in your mouth adverts on goodhope FM. They're advertising disprins as though it's sweets.
 
CA61272 throwing burning cig out window along M3 near Nelwands Forest.

carsick.jpg
 
CA61272 throwing burning cig out window along M3 near Nelwands Forest.

View attachment 203818

Goddamn name and shame photos of a car where someone apparently threw something out. A friend of mine got reported on some ridiculous community FB page for this very thing, and he doesn't even smoke. He admitted to chucking out half an apple core :rolleyes:
 
Yeah. I never could understand why people can't just wait til they're at a dustbin to chuck anything, including an apple core.
 
Yeah. I never could understand why people can't just wait til they're at a dustbin to chuck anything, including an apple core.

Correct, neither could I. But comparing an apple core to a burning cigarette? That's the same thing? That core will probably almost not exist any more in 2 days' time, unlike a cigarette butt, which is likely to remain there until the next cleanup or the rain comes. And an apple core or any piece of fruit is highly unlikely to cause a wildfire, or any other disaster.

I rest my case.

Hell of a case you got there.
 
You the one condoning littering.

LOL. Ok, if that's how you see it. What I ACTUALLY said was that an apple core is hardly the same as a burning cigarette butt. A photo of a guy who chucked half an apple core gets posted and labeled as someone chucking a burning gicarette butt, and a lot of flaming ensues. But he did not, and he does not even smoke. People believe everything they see. I could as well have posted a pic of a car in front of me and claim that the driver committed all sorts of atrocities, and people will probably mostly believe me. I also said I cannot understand why people chuck things out of their cars. But ok, if that's how you see it, good for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X