Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens far too often and p!sses me off to no end.....
When you want to exit a lift and 3 or four people are waiting right ontop of the lift and either are too stupid to see you need to exit before they can enter or just too damn rude. So you end up pushing past people then they give YOU the dirty looks?

FFS!
 
This happens far too often and p!sses me off to no end.....
When you want to exit a lift and 3 or four people are waiting right ontop of the lift and either are too stupid to see you need to exit before they can enter or just too damn rude. So you end up pushing past people then they give YOU the dirty looks?

FFS!

I bet if everytime the lift opened and blew smelly air into their faces they would learn to keep their distance from the doors
 
Recently it's friends and relatives who come acting all nice all diddly then asking for money afterwards. I know they don't like me or are afraid of me so ffs why act all nice just because you want something?
 
I find it very annoying and irritating when watching TV or listening to the radio, and hear someone speaking a mixed language.

Why do they do it? Do they think that it's a COOL way of speaking?
I don't think so!

I find vandalism irritating, no respect for ones hard work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X