Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people post every single day on our Community FB page asking about load shedding. Bookmark the Eskom website for ****s sake!
 
People that drive into oncoming traffic and expect everyone else to move out of the way for them..!
 
People asking a question, you giving the correct answer then them questioning you about why you think it is correct. If your so damn smart, why ask the question in the first place!!
 
People that take their own fscking time to cross the road and still give you a vuilkyk almost as if you can't bump the shst out of them.
 
The fact that the Game of Thrones TV show will reach the end of the story before the books do. It will basically be impossible to finish the books without having the end spoiled (unless you isolate yourself from society completely until the last book is released).
 
Stupid people.

Me too ...

I know I'm dealing with children (so I can't judge to harshly) ... but everyday I'm confronted with stark differences in plain old common sense between one kid and the next.

But ...

I don't blame the kids, I blame parents.

The calibre of parents are becoming worse and worse every year.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When people send 10 short consecutive Whatsapp messages instead of one long one. It's like they have no self control over hitting the send button.
 
When people send 10 short consecutive Whatsapp messages instead of one long one. It's like they have no self control over hitting the send button.
Ja, and what about people who send a long message and after they send it, send another message with only one word....supposedly one that wasn't spelled right somewhere in previous message.
 
The fact that I was so pissed of about loadshedding that was about to hit at 20h00 last night, and when it didn't, I was also pissed off. Explain that!
 
The fact that I was so pissed of about loadshedding that was about to hit at 20h00 last night, and when it didn't, I was also pissed off. Explain that!

Even worse here in my town, 2 nights in a row the power went off at 20h00 and was off for only 20 minutes. Just enough to take me one step closer to a stroke....boiling point, I tell you.
 
That burns my a$$hol3 more than anything on earth! I normally open the window and give them the big Fa#k you finger.

In response to the gent that mentioned idiots hooting behind you as the light turns green or just before it:
I purposefully pretend to stall and make them wish they never hooted. If you're late don't make it my issue and leave earlier FFS!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X