Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people that procrastinate about getting things done, always left to the last minute or not bothering doing it at all.
I guess I could call it plain laziness.

The leave stuff for the last minute is something you get used to as a parent as kids do it all the time especially boys and homework.
 
People who walk/stroll in front of you in a crowded mall and then just suddenly stop dead in their tracks.
Oh didn't you know they're there to be seen, not to do actual shopping. The SA chip on shoulder needs frequent polishing.
 
I'd like to add every mother trucker here who thinks they're experts on every subject.
 
I'd like to add every mother trucker here who thinks they're experts on every subject.
I feel your pain. These are the same ones who have "family gatherings" in the malls and block aisles in small shops having a chinwag with people they haven't seen in years or the other 1/2 of the family... yeah right!
 
Yeah sorry I went back and re - read my post. It's almost that time of the month and I let that vampire pig get to me. Anyway I think I'm over it.
 
Yeah sorry I went back and re - read my post. It's almost that time of the month and I let that vampire pig get to me. Anyway I think I'm over it.
Are vampire pigs in a league of their own or do they just suck at replies? :p
 
The idiots who don't understand how those average speed systems on the N3 work. They speed well over the average in between and then slam on their brakes every time they come to the next camera as if responding to a speed camera - not that it would help them even they were speed cameras because by the time they slow down from 180 to 60 they're well within range of the darn thing. Maybe the morons just can't read the big "average speed prosecution signs all over the road".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X