South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
People who don't wash their hands after taking a dump, especially retail employees.
Ah, and then shake hands with you.People who don't wash their hands after taking a dump, especially retail employees.
People who don't wash their hands after taking a dump, especially retail employees.
I hate people that procrastinate about getting things done, always left to the last minute or not bothering doing it at all.
I guess I could call it plain laziness.
Ah, and then shake hands with you.
Not nice.![]()
Oh didn't you know they're there to be seen, not to do actual shopping. The SA chip on shoulder needs frequent polishing.People who walk/stroll in front of you in a crowded mall and then just suddenly stop dead in their tracks.
I'd like to add every mother trucker here who thinks they're experts on every subject.
I feel your pain. These are the same ones who have "family gatherings" in the malls and block aisles in small shops having a chinwag with people they haven't seen in years or the other 1/2 of the family... yeah right!I'd like to add every mother trucker here who thinks they're experts on every subject.
Are vampire pigs in a league of their own or do they just suck at replies?Yeah sorry I went back and re - read my post. It's almost that time of the month and I let that vampire pig get to me. Anyway I think I'm over it.
Are vampire pigs in a league of their own or do they just suck at replies?![]()
PE weather blows......other than PE weather?
bad for cricket LaraPE weather blows...![]()
PE weather blows...![]()