South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Or they say bafoonsPeople too chickens**t to say black people on this forum and instead use phrases such as "entitled" people etc.
People too chickens**t to say black people on this forum and instead use phrases such as "entitled" people etc.
Yes, you are correct, I could of handled it better.
People that say 'could of' instead of the correct form, which is 'could have'.
Threads that go off topic.
People that are irritated by threads that go off topic.
entitled? wtf that seems more like name-calling than being politically correct.
I'm saying that perhaps those with entitlement issues didn't work as hard as those without.
Here's one
Forumites who refer to themselves in the third person
People that say 'could of' instead of the correct form, which is 'could have'.
/runs
People too chickens**t to say black people on this forum and instead use phrases such as "entitled" people, locals, etc.
Garden gnomes
Dont say that about @Pho3nix the short schit sees me as his friend
![]()
Furker![]()
I suppose I should of said "could have"