Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that surge into a lift without letting the other people get out first. Ongeskik! I was almost squashed to death this morning.

OMW!!! This. I experience it almost daily. I just push past knocking the inconsiderate ****s away.
 
I don't like statements with question marks at the end. I don't know why people write like this anymore, but I could easily send them some Ladybird books as a study guide should they wish to relearn the language.

Or any thread/piece of writing where the author felt it necessary to write in caps, or use two exclamation marks.
Seriously, stop flapping your arms about. Go clickbait somewhere else, or seek emotional counselling from your family.
 
People who pull up at the drive through and then proceed to spend 15mins staring at the board trying to make up their minds what to order. It's freaking drive thru if you need time deciding get out and go inside!
 
People that don't wait for the traffic lights to turn green for them before pulling off, instead they watch your traffic lights and the minute it goes red they just pull off.

This and idiots who can see the light has just turned red and accelerate past you anyway. Every one's in such a hurry, when that little while you have to wait for the light to change can save someone's life including your own, although as bad luck would have it, it's more often the ass holes who kill innocents.
 
A know it it all. "A Know-Nothing Know-It-All is a character who insists he or she knows everything; is always right; that they were the ''actual'' original creator of an idea; and who generally has an extremely high opinion of themselves and their abilities." Please do admit you do not know it all - but hey, they don't know he/ she are like that, sadly so.....

Oh and hypochondriacs - the ones that Google it " oh yes, wait I have this, oh no, wait I have that.:wtf: (no I can't eat this anymore because my Dr. Google diagnosed me.

...and oh boy when there is a nice song on the radio and the DJ has to interrupt the last bit with :wtf: he / she says. (specially while I sing along hahha) - awkward moment.
 
Last edited:
To the a hole cyclist riding through tokai this morning with a young kid in tow, all decked out red and white gear: The kid behind you was riding abreast of you out in the road. When someone slows down and asks you not to ride abreast (especially the kid), the appropriate response isn't '**** you' over and over. Maybe try be less of a d15k next time and consider that maybe that kids life is more important than you trying to look like a big man.
 
To the a hole cyclist riding through tokai this morning with a young kid in tow, all decked out red and white gear: The kid behind you was riding abreast of you out in the road. When someone slows down and asks you not to ride abreast (especially the kid), the appropriate response isn't '**** you' over and over. Maybe try be less of a d15k next time and consider that maybe that kids life is more important than you trying to look like a big man.

Sounds like a typical cyclist. I know one mustn't generalise but most cyclists I meet are pr*cks.

I hate cyclists.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X