AirWolf
Honorary Master
So it's ok for other racial groups to use this term?
![]()
No other racial groups utters those racist remarks. Must have something to do with white privilege.
BS. I've heard other races use it. I'm not even white.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
So it's ok for other racial groups to use this term?
![]()
No other racial groups utters those racist remarks. Must have something to do with white privilege.
I'm not even white.
The hell? Everything I thought I knew has been a lie!
You have white privilege dust in your eye. What do you know.
And I'm a white African-American you lettuce-head.I am red you racist twit.
And I'm a white African-American you lettuce-head.
I throw scampi & chips at your red face you demon!
/gets it crowdfunded/gives no tip
/gets it crowdfunded
I am red you racist twit.
What made you think I'm white?![]()
The birthday thread reminds me of an elderly white lady I used to work with.![]()
When people from blocked / or unknown numbers phone me and start off with "Hello, how are you".
Jesus, learn some phone manners, introduce yourself when calling.
Counter it with:
How are you?
Answer: I'm having a horrible day. You won't believe what happened. I received a phone call from someone with an unknown number stalking me by asking me : how are you?
Guys that headbutt women. Not limited to ex Cheetas players. All guys.![]()
This! Also this idea that only white people can be racist. I am not white. I know of many racist people of all skin colours.My pet peeve is this movement that so many people want to be offended by any and everything under the sun.