Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending out IRP5 certificates to all our employees, and getting an email from every one of them that it is blank.
Then having to explain to them that they have to open it in Adobe Acrobat DC, it won't open in their browser! :mad:
 
Sending out IRP5 certificates to all our employees, and getting an email from every one of them that it is blank.
Then having to explain to them that they have to open it in Adobe Acrobat DC, it won't open in their browser! :mad:

mmmmph, my pet peeve is that I do have Adobe Acrobat DC installed, but SARS' website doesn't seem to recognize that install :mad:
 
Soweto residents not having to pay their arrears electricity bills. :mad:

Wish I could just not pay for stuff. Then again, I'm not a selfish twat.
 
mmmmph, my pet peeve is that I do have Adobe Acrobat DC installed, but SARS' website doesn't seem to recognize that install :mad:
Yeah that never works on first try. Always end up trying chrome FF and IE...can't remember which one eventually works. FF I think
 
Being behind someone who is shopping for multiple people, and they are paying separately.:mad:

Hey, don't blame me if Pitbull and Ninja'd want double-ply toilet tissues and Boxer tabacco. I have to pay seperate for them anyways, they never refund me if I pay for it myself.
 
****s in traffic who enter an intersection when they cannot get out of the intersection.

This just makes the ****ing problem worse.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X