Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with these bakkie driving idiots with a huge ass multiple beam halogen spotlight in the middle of the grill? And then they have the habit of flashing the ****ing thing at joggers on the pavement in the early dark. Idiots.


Maybe they are compensating for something with that big bright light?
Oh yeah...intelligence which they clearly don't have.
 
^That seems to be what happens when techies follow the guidelines and procedures by the book instead of using that grey matter between their ears. Or their ears, because apparently they didn't even hear you do the diagnosis for them :wtf:

Yeah the fault report i handed in clearly stated that the AC Adapter was faulty.

seems their eyes were faulty too not to read the fault report.
 
Best you tell the manager to book his techies in for lasik surgery:crylaugh:
 
I have this rock that I stop at everyday on my way home, just for a few minutes. Maybe take a leak in the bushes and then stand next to the rock overlooking the town. On a quiet day you can hear dogs barking in the distance, cars pulling away from traffic lights, the town buzzing as people go about. I call it my happy place and a few minutes there everyday makes me feel right as rain.

It irritates me immensely when I get there and there are people sitting on my freakin rock!
 
I have this rock that I stop at everyday on my way home, just for a few minutes. Maybe take a leak in the bushes and then stand next to the rock overlooking the town. On a quiet day you can hear dogs barking in the distance, cars pulling away from traffic lights, the town buzzing as people go about. I call it my happy place and a few minutes there everyday makes me feel right as rain.

It irritates me immensely when I get there and there are people sitting on my freakin rock!

You should take a leak on your rock. At least then you'll laugh when you see people sitting on it.
 
Early Access games on Steam. I have two (ARK and Subnautica) that seem to be a perpetual state of unfinished-ness.

ARK has a toxic community when it comes to the official servers and the game still feels so rough and unpolished. Subnautica is a crazy memory hog and I recently installed it again as I thought that it may have been resolved in the ~6 months since I last played it. But alas, this is not the case.

But heh, you'd think I'd have learnt after the first EA game not to buy a second one...:o
 
Tiny simple mistakes that cost you half a day. I changed a Convert.ToByte from taking a string (0 to 9) to taking a char... and hours were wasted on why I now have values from 48 to 57.... :o
 
Having an 8am meeting postponed because the boss isn't yet, now on standby for the rest of the day to attend a meeting that should've been an email to start with.
 
Travel agents who play Simon and Garfunkel's 'Homeward Bound' while on hold.... :mad:
...especially when you're phoning to delay your business trip home another week.

:p
 
Calorie info on food

"half a can of tuna contains..."

Do I look like I'm going to use half a can and discard the rest. Fk off...tell me how much is in the thing I'm looking at. Don't tell me about half the thing or 100g or whatever....
 
Calorie info on food

"half a can of tuna contains..."

Do I look like I'm going to use half a can and discard the rest. Fk off...tell me how much is in the thing I'm looking at. Don't tell me about half the thing or 100g or whatever....

This!

And when they state the nutritional serving and assume we're all malnutritioned homeless kids from Ethiopia. 2 cookies = 1 serving my ass, the whole packet is a serving.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X