Rouxenator
Dank meme lord
SARS audits
Tried to do my e-filling this morning and it did not work. That does actually irritate me.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
SARS audits
People repeating things.
Tried to do my e-filling this morning and it did not work. That does actually irritate me.
I don't think I've contributed to this thread, so I'll add something that's been irritating me recently : businesses not replying to email!
I've mailed a number of companies recently stating I want to purchase something, with no reply. With one, I said 'Please let me know much stock of product A you have, as I'd like to purchase it all' ... no reply.
I tend to think that something as simple as this, could increase sales substantially.
Businesses which are so big yet only have one person available who can do a quote on a new geyser and is always busyso stuck without hot water until we can get a quote to send to insurance.
Yip. To think we need to go through so much effort to get our own money back![]()
People that cannot comprehend the meaning of "Relationship is Over"
How hard can that be FFS?????
I have no wordsPeople who still care about you and don't want to have a life that doesn't have you in it? It's not that aggravating, is it?
People who still care about you and don't want to have a life that doesn't have you in it? It's not that aggravating, is it?
People who still care about you and don't want to have a life that doesn't have you in it? It's not that aggravating, is it?
What! I don't understand. Life is great, my Nikon DSLR takes great yellow flare Photos.
Then a drive in my i320 with nice bright head and tail lights for a family lunch at Pizza Hut