Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Sharren - The shape of you. OK radio stations you can stop playing it every 20 minutes.
 
When you get a 20% insurance increase letter from Old Mutual at the end of the month so you don't have time to look around for a better option before the month ends :mad:
 
Despite having a good time on a run this Saturday I am very irritated with the state of my legs. I wish I had done a few more practice runs because my upper legs are kaput.
 
Things that don't dry out during winter. Clothes hang out all day on the line and are still not dry. Dishes that have been on the drying rack for two days still have water streaming from the crevices when you pick it up.
 
People that refuse to archive old emails.

PST file has reached 50GB limit and now she's throwing her toys out the cot because her outlook will not open.

Told her she has lost all emails, GONE, FINITO, KAPUT!

She is crying hysterically.
I'm smiling inside.

B!tch

Gotta love POP3.


IMAP FTW.
 
I don't think I've contributed to this thread, so I'll add something that's been irritating me recently : businesses not replying to email!

I've mailed a number of companies recently stating I want to purchase something, with no reply. With one, I said 'Please let me know much stock of product A you have, as I'd like to purchase it all' ... no reply.

I tend to think that something as simple as this, could increase sales substantially.
 
^ clearly they make too much money. Watch, three days later you'll get a generic email from them asking you to call them :crylaugh:
 
Businesses which are so big yet only have one person available who can do a quote on a new geyser and is always busy :p so stuck without hot water until we can get a quote to send to insurance.
 
I don't think I've contributed to this thread, so I'll add something that's been irritating me recently : businesses not replying to email!

I've mailed a number of companies recently stating I want to purchase something, with no reply. With one, I said 'Please let me know much stock of product A you have, as I'd like to purchase it all' ... no reply.

I tend to think that something as simple as this, could increase sales substantially.
If you want something from someone immediately it's usually better to phone.
 
Planes that stop in the east rand at ORT and not against the terminal building, then waiting for the staircase guys to decide they want to help or not
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X