Use baby bum cream?Rash on my scrotum. Irritates the heck at night especially.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Use baby bum cream?Rash on my scrotum. Irritates the heck at night especially.
Rash on my scrotum. Irritates the heck at night especially.
You had plants growing on your balls for years?
/Me gets scammed
/Me sees the same scammer was on Carbonite, posts updated info about the scammer in one of the Bad Deals thread to notify the community that he is still active.
/Me post gets deleted without reason nor warning.
Sigh
/Me gets scammed
/Me sees the same scammer was on Carbonite, posts updated info about the scammer in one of the Bad Deals thread to notify the community that he is still active.
/Me post gets deleted without reason nor warning.
Sigh
Doesn't sound right. Send me info on this and I'll follow up.
You've got PM
I don't want to divulge too much information without being 100% sure of my facts but there was a scammer on Carbonite operating under the username CharelJ that was banned a while back.
Another guy by the name of Pieter Charel Rossouw which matched the modus operandi of the CharelJ individual on Carbonite scammed me out of R800 on Gumtree. I checked now and I see his ad on Gumtree has been removed after I mailed Gumtree's support staff back with all the info I had.
School fees paid and lesson learnt![]()
You've got PM
Protestors. Every d005 these days protests about anything. "we don't like ... lets protest, I don't like where the f**king sun comes out, lets protest...math is difficult, lets protest, there is rules about school uniforms let protest" FFS