Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protestors. Every d005 these days protests about anything. "we don't like ... lets protest, I don't like where the f**king sun comes out, lets protest...math is difficult, lets protest, there is rules about school uniforms let protest" FFS
 
Hydraulic brake issues. Eff all braking on my rear SLX caliper and the pads are still ok. :mad:
I see a trip to the LBS in my sure because I am too dumb to bleed my brakes. Really sucks when you pull the brake and nothing happens.
 
/Me gets scammed

/Me sees the same scammer was on Carbonite, posts updated info about the scammer in one of the Bad Deals thread to notify the community that he is still active.

/Me post gets deleted without reason nor warning.

Sigh

Doesn't sound right. Send me info on this and I'll follow up.
 
/Me gets scammed

/Me sees the same scammer was on Carbonite, posts updated info about the scammer in one of the Bad Deals thread to notify the community that he is still active.

/Me post gets deleted without reason nor warning.

Sigh

Not the first time I've heard of that happening.
 
I don't want to divulge too much information without being 100% sure of my facts but there was a scammer on Carbonite operating under the username CharelJ that was banned a while back.

Another guy by the name of Pieter Charel Rossouw which matched the modus operandi of the CharelJ individual on Carbonite scammed me out of R800 on Gumtree. I checked now and I see his ad on Gumtree has been removed after I mailed Gumtree's support staff back with all the info I had.

School fees paid and lesson learnt :)
 
I don't want to divulge too much information without being 100% sure of my facts but there was a scammer on Carbonite operating under the username CharelJ that was banned a while back.

Another guy by the name of Pieter Charel Rossouw which matched the modus operandi of the CharelJ individual on Carbonite scammed me out of R800 on Gumtree. I checked now and I see his ad on Gumtree has been removed after I mailed Gumtree's support staff back with all the info I had.

School fees paid and lesson learnt :)

Sorry to hear, will look out for the name in future deals though, thanks!
 
You've got PM

I'll follow up ASAP. Something must be amiss, since Carb mods take scammers really seriously. Even the notion of a possible scammer gets to them and the user is banned immediately.
 
I don't watch tv. To much rubbish on. Don't listen to the radio either. To much rubbish there as well. No wonder the general population has such a shallow music spectrum.

Then people who can't park straight deserve to be tarred and feathered.
 
Protestors. Every d005 these days protests about anything. "we don't like ... lets protest, I don't like where the f**king sun comes out, lets protest...math is difficult, lets protest, there is rules about school uniforms let protest" FFS

That's nothing. My cousin's son is in university in the US and the millennials there are pathetic. Or lets break that down to the non binary, trans, SJW's, feminists, nazi feminists and a host of other snowflakes that need safe spaces because they feel threatened because someone 100 metres away from them dared to look their way. All the bull$h!t that goes with it is scary. These entitled little welts are the future?
This crap is very predominant there with dumb little protests and such but it's just a matter of time before that lunacy reaches our shores.
 
My unfailing ability to pack something away for "safekeeping" and never able to find it when I need it :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X