Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've contributed to this thread, so I'll add something that's been irritating me recently : businesses not replying to email!

I've mailed a number of companies recently stating I want to purchase something, with no reply. With one, I said 'Please let me know much stock of product A you have, as I'd like to purchase it all' ... no reply.

I tend to think that something as simple as this, could increase sales substantially.

Businesses that reply to the wrong EMail address, probably because the proper recipient did not give his EMail address in writing.
 
Businesses which are so big yet only have one person available who can do a quote on a new geyser and is always busy :p so stuck without hot water until we can get a quote to send to insurance.

I got mine fixed and sent my insurance the invoice, with plumbers invoice and report (all of which I had already paid for). They paid me - no issues. Depends on your insurance though, I suppose.
 
The lack of understanding people have towards things they know very little about - but think they do.

I've spent the past 4 years building and improving a compiler that does very compiler like things such as variable allocation, code linking, code generation, complex compiler directives that takes into account what environment the output will run on, actually far too many things to list. Then you get a BA that decides it's easy for me to just add a module to my compiler that will "output everything to human readable English". Feels kinda like an insult really.

Is jy bevok laaitie! :twisted:
 
Kluck kluck kluck kluck when people don't close or open doors properly and the breeze keeps knocking them against the frame.
Same goes for windows
 
People that cannot comprehend the meaning of "Relationship is Over"

How hard can that be FFS?????
 
People who still care about you and don't want to have a life that doesn't have you in it? It's not that aggravating, is it?

Only thing this person cares about is beer money.
Can't even feed her 13yr old child, but will spend what money she has on beer.

Trust me, it's fsucking aggravating!
 
People who drive across two lanes because they can't make up their mind whether they want to be in the left lane or the right lane, so they end up hogging both.

Make up your mind dammit
 
The way my balls freeze in winter. And having to extract the peen from it's hibernation every time I have to pee
 
People who still care about you and don't want to have a life that doesn't have you in it? It's not that aggravating, is it?

What! I don't understand. Life is great, my Nikon DSLR takes great yellow flare Photos.
Then a drive in my i320 with nice bright head and tail lights for a family lunch at Pizza Hut
 
What! I don't understand. Life is great, my Nikon DSLR takes great yellow flare Photos.
Then a drive in my i320 with nice bright head and tail lights for a family lunch at Pizza Hut

Oh sugar, not you too Sugarman. What did I ever do to you, or are you in a secret love affair with one of the trolls?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X