Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies with strong perfume. FFS, I don't need to smell you 2 blocks away.
Same here, but for the men... Here's some first year greenhorns that think spuitgoed is a must. I smell them from far, and already feeling like to skiet a kat.... Really... I don't use spuitgoed, since like a 1.5 year ago. I only use the roll on anti perspirant/deodorant. Is just enough. I will never use spuitgoed again. That stuff stink, in the first place.
 
Tiny simple mistakes that cost you half a day. I changed a Convert.ToByte from taking a string (0 to 9) to taking a char... and hours were wasted on why I now have values from 48 to 57.... :o
That, I can at least relate to... Made some simple stupid mistakes everywhere. From exam to class tests...
 
Fkers the drive down the on ramp to the highway at 60km/h and hit the highway at 60km/h.
 
This!

And when they state the nutritional serving and assume we're all malnutritioned homeless kids from Ethiopia. 2 cookies = 1 serving my ass, the whole packet is a serving.
Yeah it's ridiculous.

Trying to track my calories and it's just ridiculous. Packages have
1) per 100 gram
2) per serving**

so your options:
a) find the total weight, get a calculator and work out the total
b) find whatever "serving**" refers to in the small print..and possibly get a calculator too

Realistically someone should be lined up against a wall and shot for this circus. How fu.ckin difficult can it be to write the energy content of a product on the product???
 
Fkers the drive down the on ramp to the highway at 60km/h and hit the highway at 60km/h.

no excuse unless heavily loaded or car not in good shape

how about this one;
Rush hour driving in the fast lane on the highway where the max. speed limit is 120km/h. I'm going at around 125-128km/h (still safe for fining).
Some **** coming up from behind me at 140+km/h flashing brights-now I'm way too fast for the cramped up middle lane.
Must I slow down to try and squeeze in somewhere to make way for ****head behind me?
 
no excuse unless heavily loaded or car not in good shape

how about this one;
Rush hour driving in the fast lane on the highway where the max. speed limit is 120km/h. I'm going at around 125-128km/h (still safe for fining).
Some **** coming up from behind me at 140+km/h flashing brights-now I'm way too fast for the cramped up middle lane.
Must I slow down to try and squeeze in somewhere to make way for ****head behind me?

You only move over if it is safe to do so, if it's not then you don't move over. If it is, by law you have to, regardless if he's being an ass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X