Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry level BMW drivers who think their cars are faster than your so they can hog the right lane.

Spending R1000 on spare keys and having them cut only to find there are two types of blades - and this is not the one I need.
 
/secretly agrees

:)

My car is currently in for a service, so caught a lift to work with a female colleague. She was driving with her brights on the whole time... Oblivious to other drivers flashing their lights at her.

When I told her that her brights were on, she said "oh it's so I can see better". :erm:
 
My car is currently in for a service, so caught a lift to work with a female colleague. She was driving with her brights on the whole time... Oblivious to other drivers flashing their lights at her.

When I told her that her brights were on, she said "oh it's so I can see better". :erm:
Well at least she tried
 
This goes to the lads at work who foolishly believe their appendages are 15 cm longer than actually are. The constant dribble beneath the urinal is deplorable. To think your shoes have probably carried your urine throughout the building :sick: Seriously, boys, stand a little closer! :mad:

27c4d862d5bf5dcc53efe6c0e4c21a0c.jpg
 
My car is currently in for a service, so caught a lift to work with a female colleague. She was driving with her brights on the whole time... Oblivious to other drivers flashing their lights at her.

When I told her that her brights were on, she said "oh it's so I can see better". :erm:

Ironically it didn't help her see the people flashing at her... may as well have left them on dim.
 
when i spot an opportunity to make some cash but don't take any action to make it a reality. ****ing irritating.
 
when i spot an opportunity to make some cash but don't take any action to make it a reality. ****ing irritating.
Don't worry, kidneys are still highly sought after on the black market
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X