Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a SA version of Maury.

No idea who that is. But I responded, and then she came with another classic.

u73XLeT.png

Luckily the mod of the page is a friend of mine, so I asked her to close the comments before I respond to her stupidity, as there are a lot of gullible old ladies on her page.
 
F**king hell. This is the first time I've needed a Thor translator on someone who isn't Thor.

You must be doing so well
218.png_large
 
Going to Pick N Pay after work ( call it peak hour in the store ) a few customers, 15 till points, but only 2 cashiers on hand, all the other stand empty? Now I know why Pick N Pay stores seem empty during these times..... Oh wait , this actually happens throughout the day ! Seems like the Manager is " GATVOL" of customers complaining of this very fact, and he/she continues to irritate or IRK the customers by having empty till points with no cashiers. :twisted:

^^^ This !!!

Parking is free under 30 minutes. I spend 15 minutes in the express till queue. Actually wanted to go back and ask them for the parking fee because their inefficiency cost me.
 
Been a very resilient strain this year. Most people I know who got it had to take 2 rounds of antibiotics.

I only took 1 round of Penicillin, but was sick as a dog again 3 days after going back to work.

We've failed to manage our antibiotic arsenal well, people. Now we're going to pay.

Flu is a virus, antibiotics won't do jack against it unfortunately, if it does work then it's bacterial.
I got the flu shot about three weeks ago, got sick two weeks ago was off for 4 days, wasn't the flu though, apparently if you have a runny/stuffy nose, sore throats and coughing, but your fever will be low to non-existant, still knocks you out for some time.
 
Last edited:
^^^ This !!!

Parking is free under 30 minutes. I spend 15 minutes in the express till queue. Actually wanted to go back and ask them for the parking fee because their inefficiency cost me.

Our PnP's give an hour or two free if you're shopping there. They've got a card machine and you just get a stamp that gives it to you.
 
Going to Pick N Pay after work ( call it peak hour in the store ) a few customers, 15 till points, but only 2 cashiers on hand, all the other stand empty? Now I know why Pick N Pay stores seem empty during these times..... Oh wait , this actually happens throughout the day ! Seems like the Manager is " GATVOL" of customers complaining of this very fact, and he/she continues to irritate or IRK the customers by having empty till points with no cashiers. :twisted:
If there's a Pnp liquor next door just go pay there...

Our PnP's give an hour or two free if you're shopping there. They've got a card machine and you just get a stamp that gives it to you.
This. Even if you're shopping at another place just go buy a coke at Pnp.
 
If there's a Pnp liquor next door just go pay there...

This. Even if you're shopping at another place just go buy a coke at Pnp.

Depending on the centre, the coke might be more than the parking ;-)
 
Flu is a virus, antibiotics won't do jack against it unfortunately, if it does work then it's bacterial.
I got the flu shot about three weeks ago, got sick two weeks ago was off for 4 days, wasn't the flu though, apparently if you have a runny/stuffy nose, sore throats and coughing, but your fever will be low to non-existant, still knocks you out for some time.

Yanee I know this. The bacterial infection usually takes hold after the viral, if it's going to. My partner had to go back to the doc 3 times: first to have flu diagnosis, then twice more to have antibiotics for the subsequent microbial infection.

I actually had bronchitis - which is viral - and had to go onto penecillin when the little buggers showed up on top of it.
I'm not a fan of using antibiotics unnecessarily - just look where it has gotten us.
 
Yanee I know this. The bacterial infection usually takes hold after the viral, if it's going to. My partner had to go back to the doc 3 times: first to have flu diagnosis, then twice more to have antibiotics for the subsequent microbial infection.

I actually had bronchitis - which is viral - and had to go onto penecillin when the little buggers showed up on top of it.
I'm not a fan of using antibiotics unnecessarily - just look where it has gotten us.

I had to get antibiotics as mine turned out to be bacterial, the doctor was like give it two or three days, if you're not feeling remotely better by then the blighters have got you. I prefer not taking them either :-( unless it's necessary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X