Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 ply toilet paper at work, you use so much of it. Back in my cheap days, when I first moved out to make it in this big bad world I used to buy 1ply, it was cheap. Until one day PnP had a special on 2ply and it worked out maybe a few rands more, since then I'm a convert and also realised that I am actually buying less toilet paper with 2ply, even though it's a bit more you end up saving more. So why the bloody hell can't companies, then again I am moaning about a company who switched us all to instant coffee for the last two years, at least we still have a choice of Ricoffy and Nescafe. I do sometimes miss IS.

You're right about the economic edge of 2-ply over 1-ply. the latter is certainly a false economy for most of us.

I don't quite find that level of advantage in 3-ply over 2-ply, though, and tend to believe it's for people who like to think of themselves as living in luxury.

What's the price of 1 Vs 2 in your areas?
 
What's the price of 1 Vs 2 in your areas?

The local PnP has specials ranging from R69 to R80 for 18 rolls of 2ply, whereas the 1ply is roughly R40 to R60 for 15 or so, I also get 2ply from Dischem. Often don't pay more than R80 for 18.
 
Installing a VM (Server2k16) to act as PDC, but DC services doesn't want to install.

Install another VM only to find DC services do install... meh.

Gateskeeper is to be blamed for this merry waste of time. Meh.
 
The local PnP has specials ranging from R69 to R80 for 18 rolls of 2ply, whereas the 1ply is roughly R40 to R60 for 15 or so, I also get 2ply from Dischem. Often don't pay more than R80 for 18.

We found that you actually use less TP with two-ply than with single.

I can get 2 ply for between R40-R45 for 9, whereas 1 ply seems to be around R35-R37 for 9.

There's a factory right here, so 1 ply is R20 for 20.
 
- Dead and useless iOS 10 jailbreak
- Apple Music DRM
- Racists
- Brokeness
- Final Cut Pro crack that is not able to update
- Proteas not winning any cups to remove chokers tag
- Springboks transformation
- Bafana Bafana uselessness
- My office blocking Youtube
- iOS 11 Files app not allowing direct downloads
- Tesla not available in South Africa
- Telkom Monopoly
- South African internet price and speeds
- 80% of the country youth being afraid of data running out instead of developing and using internet to the fullest
- My small salary
- Normies
- Engineers and their stupid approximations
- Core group's iStore monopoly
- Frank Ocean taking forever to make albums
- Chester fans suddenly get emo when we make memes about it
- Jacob Zuma
- Any mathematics that's not pure
- Apple inc cables being worthless in quality
- kebabs XD
 
1 ply toilet paper at work, you use so much of it. Back in my cheap days, when I first moved out to make it in this big bad world I used to buy 1ply, it was cheap. Until one day PnP had a special on 2ply and it worked out maybe a few rands more, since then I'm a convert and also realised that I am actually buying less toilet paper with 2ply, even though it's a bit more you end up saving more. So why the bloody hell can't companies, then again I am moaning about a company who switched us all to instant coffee for the last two years, at least we still have a choice of Ricoffy and Nescafe. I do sometimes miss IS.
Wait till you experience 3ply with coco buttet
 
Going to Pick N Pay after work ( call it peak hour in the store ) a few customers, 15 till points, but only 2 cashiers on hand, all the other stand empty? Now I know why Pick N Pay stores seem empty during these times..... Oh wait , this actually happens throughout the day ! Seems like the Manager is " GATVOL" of customers complaining of this very fact, and he/she continues to irritate or IRK the customers by having empty till points with no cashiers. :twisted:
 
Gullible people. Woman asks on a page how her friend could be pregnant if her husband had a vasectomy 30 years ago. Then a lady comes up with this clanger...

1KWDpM9.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X