South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
In comes the 3D printers.....Printers in general irritate me. I hope their days are numbered...
+ gazillion. F***ing hate it.People that walk on the side of the road instead of the ****en pavement
Most people on the sidewalk walk too slow and there's no place to pass them so I walk on the road proudly.People that walk on the side of the road instead of the ****en pavement
Flippen annoying. I ended up printing one for someone.Espresso tampers
Why can't they standardize that sht?
I need a 50mm but they seem to mostly be 57/58. Ended up getting a 51 & hoping thats fine
Flippen annoying. I ended up printing one for someone.
Just a cheapy.You have a 3d printer? Nice...
Ended up getting a metal one though. 600g - surprised by that
Most people on the sidewalk walk too slow and there's no place to pass them so I walk on the road proudly.
You should tell us all when you will be walking in the road...![]()
When you're making your Pronutro and coffee together and end up putting hot water and ricoffee into your cereal instead of milk and sugar. Yes, first the coffee. And then the water.
Not the first time either.