Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Store doesn't allow to purchase with airtime on your 2nd sim while the first one is still in the phone. So I have to take out the battery, remove the first sim, turn on, make the purchase, take out the battery and put the SIM 1 in again.
 
Play Store doesn't allow to purchase with airtime on your 2nd sim while the first one is still in the phone. So I have to take out the battery, remove the first sim, turn on, make the purchase, take out the battery and put the SIM 1 in again.

You can purchase with airtime... lol, I didn't know this, not that I have a need for it.
 
You can purchase with airtime... lol, I didn't know this, not that I have a need for it.

I have a fear of storing my debit and credit card details on a site or phone, that option helps to quell me. Play Music sub, Books and in-app purchases are some things you can buy with it.

Plus buying airtime has a lower bank charge than card purchases.
 
Play Store doesn't allow to purchase with airtime on your 2nd sim while the first one is still in the phone. So I have to take out the battery, remove the first sim, turn on, make the purchase, take out the battery and put the SIM 1 in again.
You could just upgrade to a more modern phone. Nokia 6110 isn't exactly the way to go these days.
 
I eat everything with a knife and fork, pizza, sandwich, everything. No way I'm gonna get my hands dirty.
Me too! Back on topic of what irritates me - colleagues who need to comment every day about me using a knife and fork to eat a sandwich.
 
auditors that think they know everything and insist of changes that could basically brake everything:wtf:
 
McDonalds I'll eat with my hand, especially the fries, when I have too. Ideally I'll take it home and eat it with a knife and fork.

What is beginning to irritate me is my new PC that now for the 2nd time in a week is not responsive when I remote into it. I have become so used to my old rig being up 24/7 for months at a time. Hopefully I can sort this out soon.
 
auditors that think they know everything and insist of changes that could basically brake everything:wtf:

Shut up, they know.

With auditors, I've had the case where I paid over 40 grand to a supplier from my credit card as it was extremely urgent and the CFO who has internet banking was in a plane and the auditor counts it as a bonus for me instead of a work expense and argues for weeks that he was right.

Had to get the auditors of our HQ to tell him to f... off.
 
Sigh. Tax consultant says I’m tax resident in two bloody countries. Faaark

Your gesture by accepting to be double taxed is highly appreciated.

At least 6 Syrian families will be sheltered thanks to you. And for each 5 Syrian families, you get to send a white farmer's family to Australia.

We look forward to seeing you again next year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X