Play Store doesn't allow to purchase with airtime on your 2nd sim while the first one is still in the phone. So I have to take out the battery, remove the first sim, turn on, make the purchase, take out the battery and put the SIM 1 in again.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Play Store doesn't allow to purchase with airtime on your 2nd sim while the first one is still in the phone. So I have to take out the battery, remove the first sim, turn on, make the purchase, take out the battery and put the SIM 1 in again.
You can purchase with airtime... lol, I didn't know this, not that I have a need for it.
You could just upgrade to a more modern phone. Nokia 6110 isn't exactly the way to go these days.Play Store doesn't allow to purchase with airtime on your 2nd sim while the first one is still in the phone. So I have to take out the battery, remove the first sim, turn on, make the purchase, take out the battery and put the SIM 1 in again.
@sajunky and his facts from another planet.
People who eat pizzas with knife and fork
Me too! Back on topic of what irritates me - colleagues who need to comment every day about me using a knife and fork to eat a sandwich.I eat everything with a knife and fork, pizza, sandwich, everything. No way I'm gonna get my hands dirty.
I eat everything with a knife and fork, pizza, sandwich, everything. No way I'm gonna get my hands dirty.
auditors that think they know everything and insist of changes that could basically brake everything:wtf:
Sigh. Tax consultant says I’m tax resident in two bloody countries. Faaark
Sigh. Tax consultant says I’m tax resident in two bloody countries. Faaark
I eat everything with a knife and fork, pizza, sandwich, everything. No way I'm gonna get my hands dirty.
Me too! Back on topic of what irritates me - colleagues who need to comment every day about me using a knife and fork to eat a sandwich.
I'm half way, I eat pizzas and burgers with a knife but not KFC.
People that steal, brag about it here and still have support.
What did you steal?