Ah, makes sense. I'm not too experience with the people here, so I'm still learning.
Then there was the time he claimed he had terminal cancer.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Ah, makes sense. I'm not too experience with the people here, so I'm still learning.
My question is.... how did the Oakley's salesman NOT SEE it coming.
He saved me money to go get Asics or something nice.
But he works with Eyewear. He should see these things.Because he is not telepathic.
But he works with Eyewear. He should see these things.
You irritate me!Sunglasses are about being cool, not being telepathic.

Cringe. Just got another one.16k penalty for my tax returns not filed. Fan-fuc-kng-tastic
sigh...bloody corporate tax dept didn't do their job
Cringe. Just got another one.
6k plus penalties this time and don't think I can get out of this one.![]()
Yeah I get bulk discount on my white privilege purchases and own 100% of all farmland in SAYou seem to be closer and closer to the definition of White Monopoly Capital.![]()
Negative people, slow internet, badly designed apps, people who talk with their mouths full of food...
Cringe. Just got another one.
6k plus penalties this time and don't think I can get out of this one.![]()
Negative people, slow internet, badly designed apps, people who talk with their mouths full of food...
Negative ≠ positively irritated.Why are you so negative?
That new 1L Castle ad with the brus, who they hell thought that up?
That new 1L Castle ad with the brus, who they hell thought that up?
Glad I am not the only one, its terrible.