Things that please you...

PhireSide

Executive Member
Interesting 'survey' URLs (got this when I clicked a link to view a product from lightingrevolution.co.za)

1562050033630.png

gamer16

Honorary Master
Delicious bacon egg and cheese sandwich I just had, freshness really does make a world of difference in absolutely any food.

gamer16

Honorary Master
The Cranberries, Zombie.

I'm sure I've listened to it more than 500 times and I still absolutely adore it.

Lupus

Honorary Master
The Cranberries, Zombie.

I'm sure I've listened to it more than 500 times and I still absolutely adore it.
She was weird though, when I went to see them live she didn't face the audience. Also didn't sound to bad live.

gamer16

Honorary Master
She was weird though, when I went to see them live she didn't face the audience. Also didn't sound to bad live.
I have a odd live FLAC version where the drums at the end are absolutely amazing, knackered my stereo in the car on it twice, once going along next thing the whole car is just smoke as I kept playing it louder and louder until all 4 mids simultaneously decided they feel like catching fire, turns out I turned the gain up and sent waaaaaay past rated power to them:ROFL:

Lupus

Honorary Master
I have a odd live FLAC version where the drums at the end are absolutely amazing, knackered my stereo in the car on it twice, once going along next thing the whole car is just smoke as I kept playing it louder and louder until all 4 mids simultaneously decided they feel like catching fire, turns out I turned the gain up and sent waaaaaay past rated power to them:ROFL:
So that was you the other night ;-)