Things that please you...

KT-B

Honorary Master
When you can get through a day and no one notices what is going on with you. Less explaining and analysing.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
The Secret Life of Pets 2 done with my kids. Lots of good humour. Lots of laughs. Great to do it with the cherubs.
Haha. Was my daughter's first trip to the cinema today to see this. First time I've been to the cinema myself in about 8 years. Cost a small fortune but was worth the look on her face seeing the big screen :)

gamer16

Executive Member
Waking up in a calm cool state of mind, not a care in the world and satisfied with my life in its entirety.

Work will change that in about a minute though but nevertheless.

Segg

Expert Member
I hope you drink wine, you know, to redeem yourself?
Well, the last time I was in your neck of the woods, a friend and I did enjoy 2 bottles at Lourensford Market :cool: But I haven't been to a wine farm for the purpose of drinking wine in years o_O The market itself was awesome!

My family have a house in somerset west, but I hardly use it, to me the whole area is just another city :confused: I'd rather go to the Burg or the Bush (as I will be doing in 2 weeks :D)

Well that is a fermented fruit juice.
Precisely :sneaky: :ROFL:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Starting off with "Look, motherf..kers" in our stand-up meeting this morning. I had good reason to.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Semi jokingly. I worked hard on a story last week, lots of conflicts getting it merged to our test environment, assigned it to a tester and had it in "Ready for Testing" status - only for them to change the spec, assigning it to me and putting it back to "In Dev".

When you start f.....ing with me like that don't expect me to play nice.

gamer16

Executive Member
Semi jokingly. I worked hard on a story last week, lots of conflicts getting it merged to our test environment, assigned it to a tester and had it in "Ready for Testing" status - only for them to change the spec, assigning it to me and putting it back to "In Dev".

When you start f.....ing with me like that don't expect me to play nice.
Were the first words they said at least something like sorry Oom

gamer16

Executive Member
Watching random gaming streams, don't know why but I'm mesmerized by them for some reason. 3 hour Euro Truck streams the whole of yesterday.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Watching random gaming streams, don't know why but I'm mesmerized by them for some reason. 3 hour Euro Truck streams the whole of yesterday.
Look at your nick ;-). Listening to Voyage to the Stars podcast, it's relaxing in an old radio show kind of way.

Lupus

Honorary Master
You know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen:)

Also has this rule ever actually worked? Probably not.
It was over 5 years ago :). She strangely enough was working at the same company I moved to 4 years ago, but she was in another department. She left here when it seemed no-one wanted to do scrums.

Sepeng

Expert Member
And you kids will get bullied because dad is a douche.
That's OK, dad is already a douche. But at least their dad will be a douche in a Turismo Sport with banging sound. If there's something for my kids to get bullied for, it's that.
Actually it'll probably be the songs that I play that gets them bullied, not the volume.

PhireSide

Executive Member
I once caught myself like that playing ETS a few years back.

I loaded up a game, set the in-game radio to some Irish Rock statiom and lost about five hours of my life that I will never regret.

gamer16

Executive Member
I once caught myself like that playing ETS a few years back.

I loaded up a game, set the in-game radio to some Irish Rock statiom and lost about five hours of my life that I will never regret.
I don't know what it is but I do the same, and I love it for some reason just randomly tootling along, can do it for hours at a time.

Going to muck about with some mods and see if I can stream someone playing whilst I play, I've seen guys load all kinds of things onto the tablets that you can add to trucks, otherwise simple PIP with MPC should work.

t_girl

Chicken Licken on UberEats. Now I truly have no reason to ever set foot in Bellville CBD.