Things that please you...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Guy at work had this P7 stuck in a boot loop. It was pretty nasty, running an old version of TWRP. An hour or so and she's back to stock. I had a pink one in 2015, last Hauwei phone I loved. Offered him R650 and he accepted.

1560366378101.png

Last edited:

PhireSide

Executive Member
Saving R590 in labour by installing a replacement brake light switch in my car.

For the past few days I have been getting an ESP OFF light on my dashboard after a few minutes' worth of driving, which usually means that one of my tyre's air pressure is lower than the rest. My air gauge confirmed that this was not the case, so after some digging on GDS I found that the car will throw the ESP OFF light if there is a fault in the brake light circuit. Something to do with how the ABS control unit which forms part of the ESP control unit watches for 12V on the brake light switch circuit.

I very frequently get so annoyed by people driving with faulty brake lights, and here I was one of the culprits for nearly a week :X3:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
My 407 has been randomly disabling the cruise control for the same reason, first I replaced the clutch pedal sensor and more recently the brake sensor. They were still working, but as they get older they produce a "noisy" signal.

PhireSide

Executive Member
Are you able to split the sensor open to have a look at it? Maybe some corrosion or gunk causing a bad connection?

The Hyundai unit is very difficult to open, but at R230 a pop I am not too concerned with trying to fix it.

gamer16

Honorary Master
My old fermi GPU heater keeping my legs nice and toasty.

/Remembers all the jokes about them:ROFL:

Can be used as a Grill: