Things that please you...

ReeceDBN031

My dream is to have like a Porsche Turismo Sport and load it with sound, have it at full blast dropping my kids off at school.
The irony being I could only afford a Porsche if I didn't have kids.
Google the american sound tahoa. lol like that???! think it has total of 18subs. :eek:o_O

Sepeng

Expert Member
I'll give WeBuyCars their due - been proper impressed with their service and price offered for a car we're selling.
Pitched when they said they would, offered what they said they would, pretty prompt in all correspondence.
You know their annoying radio ads where they claim they drive away with it same day? Really was like that.

KT-B

Honorary Master
No matter how many times I come to CT, friends always want to meet up :giggle:

gamer16

Honorary Master
Going out for a drive, not to anywhere or anything just a drive.

Wonder if taking the Uncle out in his car before he sells it is a good idea, just to get him out of the house for a bit. Although with his late stage brain cancer might not be the best idea.

PhireSide

Executive Member
A family member was sent a phishing link from someone pretending to be Telkom, so I went and filled out their fields with garbage and lewd words. Good luck with trying to get my 'password' that way.

The site is a poor attempt anyhow, the level of image compression immediately gives it away.

1560146991094.png

Last edited:

KT-B

Honorary Master
Going out for a drive, not to anywhere or anything just a drive.

Wonder if taking the Uncle out in his car before he sells it is a good idea, just to get him out of the house for a bit. Although with his late stage brain cancer might not be the best idea.
I am sorry to hear that. Is he in a lot of pain ?

KT-B

Honorary Master
Nope not pain but he isn't always 10-4 if you know what I mean, and not so mobile anymore.
Then if you can manage a drive somewhere - perhaps he would like it. Especially if these are the end times. I know that I would hate to be stuck inside

gamer16

Honorary Master
Then if you can manage a drive somewhere - perhaps he would like it. Especially if these are the end times. I know that I would hate to be stuck inside
Exactly what I was thinking, as chances for reaching the end of the year are 0. I had to help him get his car started yesterday which he is about to sell, thought to myself I'd like a drive before selling my car, especially if I haven't driven it in as long as he has, also he hasn't been out yeah, struggling to walk and that so I think a drive around and maybe through Rietvlei will be a good idea.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Exactly what I was thinking, as chances for reaching the end of the year are 0. I had to help him get his car started yesterday which he is about to sell, thought to myself I'd like a drive before selling my car, especially if I haven't driven it in as long as he has, also he hasn't been out yeah, struggling to walk and that so I think a drive around and maybe through Rietvlei will be a good idea.
Oh you mean the nature reserve? Do that. Rhinos and other animals are plentiful at the moment I believe. I always love going there. Nice thing is you can take a picnic

gamer16

Honorary Master
Oh you mean the nature reserve? Do that. Rhinos and other animals are plentiful at the moment I believe. I always love going there. Nice thing is you can take a picnic
Yeah that place, its close by as well, will see what we can do there.