Things that please you...

Lupus

Honorary Master
What did you have done ? (forgive me if I missed it)
Never said :). I had a hyper mobile testicle so it basically went where ever it felt like. Which on some days felt like being kicked there repeatedly.
Finally got a urologist appointment and they had an opening on Tuesday to fix that. First op I've had in 19 years. I was going to go back to work on Thursday but trying to drive just 2km was not great and I now see why the Dr booked me off the rest of the week.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Never said :). I had a hyper mobile testicle so it basically went where ever it felt like. Which on some days felt like being kicked there repeatedly.
Finally got a urologist appointment and they had an opening on Tuesday to fix that. First op I've had in 19 years. I was going to go back to work on Thursday but trying to drive just 2km was not great and I now see why the Dr booked me off the rest of the week.
Fkit why when I read this do I picture a pinball table?

Lupus

Honorary Master
Fkit why when I read this do I picture a pinball table?
No idea why :). But the cold weather never helped put it that way. Did live with it for 3 years, went to urologist in 2016 who said it was a hernia. Which was possible the pain did start after some quad biking. But he said it was a small one and shouldn't cause any issues.
Turns out it wasn't that and this urologist picked it up immediately. I was at the point of just take the bloody thing out. He was like nah we can save it.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
My dream is to have like a Porsche Turismo Sport and load it with sound, have it at full blast dropping my kids off at school.
The irony being I could only afford a Porsche if I didn't have kids.
And you kids will get bullied because dad is a douche.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Ooouch. Glad you had that seen to. Some can turn around and kill themselves - not to mention cause extreme pain.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Ooouch. Glad you had that seen to. Some can turn around and kill themselves - not to mention cause extreme pain.
Oh I know, got the lecture from the doc and he said I was lucky that didn't happen. Should've gone back in 2016.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Oh I know, got the lecture from the doc and he said I was lucky that didn't happen. Should've gone back in 2016.
My son had his turn around. He woke up one morning in a ton of pain. Googled it and told me this testicle had turned over. I didn't believe him but took him to a urologist immediately anyway. He was right - he went straight into theater and they just managed to save it. Next time I will believe him.

Lupus

Honorary Master
My son had his turn around. He woke up one morning in a ton of pain. Googled it and told me this testicle had turned over. I didn't believe him but took him to a urologist immediately anyway. He was right - he went straight into theater and they just managed to save it. Next time I will believe him.
Yup that's what happened 3 years ago. Though being hyper mobile it fixed itself for a bit. Happened randomly as well, even causes the weirdest headaches.
So yeah that's why it pleases me it's fixed and hopefully for a long time. Can't say forever as I'll probably do something stupid again.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
With the new formula and twice the price. I'll take a Pepsi ;)
Pepsi all the way for me. At some stage Coke changed the formula to taste more like wax crayons and that was it for me. I still enjoy the small paper cup at the end of a race, but that's it.
Seeing people who slam their rides having to negotiate speed bumps.

People are morons
I hate it, I make a point of it of going over the same bump faster that they can - in a low car - that came like that from the factory.

Segg

Expert Member
Both coke and pepsi are equally disgusting :) never ever liked the taste of either

A nice glass of fruit juice, or chilled water goes down very nicely!

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Both coke and pepsi are equally disgusting :) never ever liked the taste of either

A nice glass of fruit juice, or chilled water goes down very nicely!
I hope you drink wine, you know, to redeem yourself?