Things that please you...

Sepeng

Expert Member
Been a good day all round; Friday meeting got cancelled, boss is on leave. Just those dang proteas spoiling the party.

gamer16

Honorary Master
That moment of peace when you queue your brain for what you have to worry about and just for a little bit it reports nothing.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Took my 3 hours to painstakingly export every commute ride I did so far this year from Sports-Tracker and then import it again, one by one, to Endomondo just to take part in the BikeHub commute challenge.

Turns out with this morning included I'm 6th :thumbsup:

https://www.endomondo.com/challenges/39138326
Why don't you post it to me and I'll post it back, keep it on, you'll register enough miles to be nr1.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
How weird is this, I was looking for a tune I heard 3 years ago but could not find it. Then it shows up on Soundcloud, uploaded 2 years ago, but the actual creator also found it 3 hours before me. Coinkydink?

1561640928300.png

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I posted a reply on the comment to ask about it. I love the work Foxwedding does, especially on https://wavemob.bandcamp.com/ but also at the time that came out there were massive legal issues inside CC with former singer Alice Glass.

So who knows what went down. I'm guessing Ethan was just being a t...d as usual.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
In our neighbourhood there is a bar lounge that attracts a very roudy crowd. They get drunk and drive off like maniacs very late at night and particularly Sunday nights.
The place is close to my house in a small business and shopping complex.
I didn't sleep well after 00:50.
Dogs were barking and neighbourhood dogs as well. It was also noisy and as usual that Lounge bars people were roudy.
I then heard a big couple of loud bangs, not gunshots.
I looked on the cameras and nothing out the window I saw there was a SAPS Vehicle at the circle and red lights.
Went outside to see
The place was burning at a huge rate. No one injured so problem solved for a while.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
I do feel sorry for the employees that will suffer if the place isn't insured correctly.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Walking into a store and receiving absolutely brilliant service.
Even more pleasing when it's a store where employees would be earning quite a low wage and still take pride in their work.

Exchanged a baby gift at Ackermans Bayside and was pleasantly surprised at how professional and helpful their staff is.