Things that please you...

gamer16

Executive Member
Nah the speakers won't handle it :). They are cheapies I got, not bad for playing on the PC but pushing it with some Five fingered death punch does create a few crackles :).
Ah I see, add a sub and set Hi and Low pass filters and you'll be surprised what one can get out of little 40w systems if you send them the signals they like;)

Lupus

Honorary Master
Ah I see, add a sub and set Hi and Low pass filters and you'll be surprised what one can get out of little 40w systems if you send them the signals they like;)
If I want loud I'll go to my lounge and use the 180w system :). The 40w is okay for what I need it for, it does get loud just not clear towards the top end :).

Lupus

Honorary Master
Nice!

Doing this ^ too and listening to Alex M.O.R.P.H., for a complete change of pace, and Prime Mover.
Yeah it's refreshing actually, normally I have my BT pods in at work and I mean they aren't bad but the sound is better when it's almost filling a room :)
Oh and I can go make my own chochinno, have a rusk, wrestle with the dog when she remembers I'm home.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
LOL. So we had our usual lunch time Xonotic, but before the rest could start I played on some RU server. I noticed the guys were pretty kak and doing strange things in strange places on the map. After pwning them for a while they asked nicely that I leave because they are training. So instead I got the other guys in the office to join and we ****ed everything up nicely. They quit, so did we. Epic,

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
LOL. So we had our usual lunch time Xonotic, but before the rest could start I played on some RU server. I noticed the guys were pretty kak and doing strange things in strange places on the map. After pwning them for a while they asked nicely that I leave because they are training. So instead I got the other guys in the office to join and we ****ed everything up nicely. They quit, so did we. Epic,
poor n00bs :ROFL:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
It was just so much fun, we laughed the whole time as we were f.....ng about. They did have setting so that all players are bright green so we did not single them out, but dang! So much fun.

Anyone remember .fr-08 .the .product ? Very pleasing soundtrack.