Sinbad

Honorary Master
bd14da14a190b21a506a718a8a681e55.jpg

Lupus

Honorary Master
Spending time with friends at the end of a long day
Online of course
Why online? Social visits are allowed?
Finally slowly getting things back on track at work, a few months behind thanks to the lockdowns and other issues, but things see slowly coming around.
In December things were looking bleak, February I had massive amounts of hardware failures. Sure my DR site had a massive failure on Saturday that took 12 hours to fix, but it's fixed. Monitoring it and sorting it out, but the massive issues from Feb are gone.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Lo mein.

The Chinese does a lot of things that make me love her more everyday, but her lo mein is the best thing in the world.

Lupus

Honorary Master
South African drivers moaning in the irritation section.
The thing that pleased me was Youtube music streaming while I was weaving through traffic as people think that keep left, pass right mean you stay in one lane, even if you're doing 80 and the lanes are free on the left.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Lauren Arthur & Steven Falconbridge on Wild Earth. I can only dream to meet them one day.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Good friends of ours are in the Kruger at the moment. Their annual pilgrimage in private school holidays. Their lads are phenomenal at spotting critters great and small. They are staying in Berg en Dal and Satara. They have seen almost everything on their drives.

Yesterday, they sent us a pic of lion sprawled over the road, up Satara way, just after sunrise. What a stunning image and find. Today they found some cheetah. Wowzers! We have not seen a cheetah in about 3 years now.

Next year we may have the opportunity to travel to the Kruger outside of government school holidays. This will be a treat, especially if we can book accommodation inside the park :D